When you reach the end of each of your courses, you can share your final project with the community and your teachers so that they can see the knowledge and skills that you have gained during your learning experience. In order to do so, you only need to follow the steps which are indicated in the article: I want to add a project, how do I do that?
If you are experiencing problems when trying to upload your project, please take a look at the following list of the most common errors and how to solve them:
- If an error message appears as you are trying to upload your project's content, please make sure that the files do not exceed the maximum permitted size. For images, the maximum size is 10MB for each one.
- Error while uploading a video: The files that are either in video or audio format should firstly be uploaded to a storage platform such as Vimeo, YouTube, SoundCloud or something similar. Once a URL has been generated, you should use it to add to your project in the corresponding space given that the system will not allow you to directly upload a video file or audio file.
- Error while uploading a cover image: The cover image is the presentation image for your project. This should be in a square shaped format and be at least 1200px wide and 1200px high.
- If the option of clicking the "Publish" button is not active, this is because you have not completed all of the obligatory fields which are: Title, Area, Cover Image and Content. The rest of the fields (Software used, Web Page, Client, etc.) are optional.
- If you are trying to upload the final project of your course in the section entitled "Projects" and the option "Publish your Final Course Project" does not apear, please check in your portfolio because it may be that you have previously saved your project as a draft. If that is the case, don't worry, you can publish it from there.
In the case that the issue persists after following these recommendations, please contact us though our form describing the situation for us (including screenshots when possible) and we would be more than happy to help you.