Before participating in the Forum, please read these guidelines for maintaining a healthy environment in the community. Thank you!
- We are people and we are talking to people. Don't forget that whoever reads your message is a human being with feelings that can be hurt.
- Follow the same standards of online behavior that you follow in real life.
- Writing in capital letters is considered shouting. Don't do it, shouting is never necessary.
- Respect other people's time and their bandwidth. Don't use the forum to spam or promote services.
- Share your knowledge with the community.
- Contribute to keeping the discussions healthy and educational.
- Respect the privacy of others, making a group against a person is wrong. Do not use the forum for that.
- Be assertive about the topics you participate in.
- You are the only one responsible for what you share in the forum, think twice before posting content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane or infringes any copyright or rights in general of any person.