If you prefer to log in to your Domestika profile using your email and a password, in this article we will outline the steps to unlink your Domestika profile from your Apple ID/Facebook account, it’s very easy you’ll see!
When you sign up using your Apple ID or Facebook profile you are not requested to create a password, as this type of login method allows you to simply access your account using the Sign in with Facebook/Apple ID options. To successfully unlink your profile from this type of login, the first thing you need to do is create a password.
Before proceeding, we invite you to verify the email address that is associated with your Domestika profile. If you are logged in to your profile, you can find this information in your Account Settings. You can find more information on how to identify the email you used to create your account in this article: Which email address did I use to create/access my Domestika profile?
NOTE: If your profile is associated with your Apple ID your email address may appear as encrypted, this will depend on your privacy settings in Apple at the moment of registration.
Once you know the email address that is associated with your profile, access your profile from Domestika’s website (it’s not possible to do it from the app, sorry!), and follow the steps outlined below to unlink your profile:
1. The first thing you need to do is Sign out of your current session, to do this, click on your Domestika profile picture and select Sign out from the drop-down menu.
2. Once you have signed out, request a new password here. IMPORTANT: You need to indicate the current email that appears in your account. (If your Apple ID is set to private, remember to enter the one assigned to you by Apple with the domain @privaterelay.appleid.com).
3. After you have requested a new password, you will receive a message to the email address you have indicated with a link to create your password (if you have indicated your encrypted Apple ID email, don’t worry, you will receive the message to your usual email address). If you can’t find this email in your inbox, please check in your spam and promotions folders.
4. Click on Change my password in the email you received and assign a password of your choice to your profile.
5. After associating a password to your profile, you can proceed to update your email. You can do this directly from your profile Account Settings. You can find more detailed information in this article.
6. Remember to confirm this change through the email confirmation link we sent to your new email address.
After following these steps, you should be able to access your Domestika profile using the email and password of your choice. See, we told you it was easy!
If you are unable to unlink your profile, or you no longer have access to the email address associated with your Domestika profile, we kindly ask you to contact us indicating the email address associated with your Domestika profile. If you have access to your Domestika profile, please send us the Order ID of a purchase you have completed. You can find this information in the section Orders and course management of your profile:
Don’t worry, with this information we will be able to help you unlink your Domestika profile from your Facebook or Apple ID account.
Other articles that may interest you: