The direct download of the video lessons to your device is not available from the web, but now, using the Domestika app you can download the videos of your courses and watch them offline wherever and whenever you want. For more information, please visit the following article: Can I download the courses?
If you are having problems downloading your lessons, please check the following steps:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app.
- Connect to the app through a WiFi connection for faster download speeds.
- Make sure you have enough space on your device.
- Download the lessons one by one. If your connection is not strong enough, attempting to download several lessons at the same time could result in an error.
- While downloading the lessons, avoid exiting the course and/or the app as it will interrupt the download.
- The downloaded courses are saved by default in the app in your Downloads folder and not directly on your device. If you are using Android, you will also have the option to save the lessons to your SD card, if your device has one.
- If you have an active Domestika subscription, please note that the PRO/Plus Open Courses can only be downloaded if you have purchased them separately.
Now, if you are still having problems downloading your lessons, please contact us here, indicating what is happening and, if possible, adding screenshots of the error.