We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Domestika profile, but don't worry, we are here to help you.
First of all, we would like you to clarify if you are having problems accessing your profile or if you are not able to find a course you already purchased. If you can't find your course in the My Courses section of your profile, please visit the following article that will help you: I can't find my course in my profile.
If you're having problems accessing your profile, here are a few reasons why this may be happening:
- If you get the Invalid Email or Password Error message, check that you are entering your email address and password correctly. If you cannot remember the password with which you registered, please go to the following article: I want to recover/change my password, how do I do it?. If you do not receive the password recovery email, it is probably because you have registered to Domestika through your Facebook profile or Apple ID. For more information, please visit this article: Which email address did I use to create/access my Domestika profile?
- If you registered through Facebook or Apple ID, you were not assigned a password. Therefore, to access your profile you must select one of the following options:
- If you are prompted to confirm your email, please click here and enter the email associated with your profile. Once you do this, you will receive an email with a link that you must validate to confirm your account. If it’s not in your inbox, we kindly ask that you check your Spam and Promotions folders, as this email can sometimes be redirected there. We would also recommend that you add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure that all of our emails go directly into your inbox.
- If you have accidentally logged into a wrong account, before trying to access your correct account, you will need to log out of your current session. To do this, just click on your profile photo (in the top right-hand corner) and select Sign out. Once you have so, click on the Login button on Domestika’s homepage to access your correct profile. In case you have two different profiles and you would like to merge them, go to the following article: I have two different profiles, how can I unify them?
- Finally, if the problem is due to not being able to access the Domestika website, please make sure you have updated your Chrome or Mozilla browser to its latest version. Also, we would encourage you to delete cookies and cache and disable your ad blocker if you have one.
If the problem you are experiencing is different from those described above, please contact us by clicking on this link, indicating the email associated with your profile and a screenshot of the error message you are encountering.