Are you having trouble accessing your courses on your profile?
If you can access your profile, but your courses are not there, please visit this article instead: I can't find my course in my profile. Here you will find the information you are looking for to solve your problem!
On the other hand, if you're having trouble logging into your profile, you've come to the right place!
Remember that there are 3 ways to create a profile on Domestika:
- With an email and password
- Via Facebook
- With your Apple ID
First of all, it is important that you make sure you are trying to log in the same way you created your profile.
So, if you're having problems accessing your profile, here are a few reasons why this may be happening:
- If you get the Invalid Email or Password Error message, check that you are entering your email address and password correctly. If you cannot remember the password with which you registered, please go to the following article: I want to reset/change my password, how do I do it? If you do not receive the password recovery email, it is probably because you have registered using your Facebook profile or Apple ID. For more information, please visit this article: Which email address did I use to create/access my Domestika profile?
- If you registered through Facebook or Apple ID, you were not assigned a password during registration. Therefore, to access your profile you must select one of the following options:
In case you have forgotten your password on either of these platforms, you can click on the following links to recover it as appropriate: Facebook, Apple ID.
- If you are prompted to confirm your email, please click here and enter the email associated with your profile. Once you do this, you will receive an email with a link that you must validate to confirm your account. If it’s not in your inbox, we kindly ask that you check your Spam and Promotions folders, as this email can sometimes be redirected there. We would also recommend that you verify that the domain @domestika.org is not blocked to ensure that all of our emails go directly into your inbox.
- If you have accidentally logged into the wrong account, before trying to access the correct one, you will need to log out of your current session. To do this, just click on your profile photo (in the top right-hand corner) and select Sign-out. Once you have done so, click on the Login button on Domestika’s homepage to access your correct profile. In case you have two different profiles and you would like to merge them, go to the following article: I have two different profiles, can I unify them?
- Finally, if the problem is due to not being able to access the Domestika website, please make sure that the browser you are using, Chrome, Safari or Mozilla, is updated to its latest version. Also, we encourage you to access your profile from an incognito window, if it works then you should delete cookies and cache and disable your ad blocker and other plugins you may have installed in your browser, to resolve the issue.
If the problem you are experiencing is different from those described above, please contact us by clicking on this link, indicating the email associated with your profile and a screenshot of the error message you are encountering.