Here at Domestika, we have various payment methods depending on where you are located*, so you can complete your purchases in the way which best suits you! Here below, you can find the details of each method:
Payment with credit/debit card
In order to enrol in Domestika's courses, you can make the payment with a credit or debit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discovery, JCB, UnionPay, Elo, Hipercard, BBVA Bancomer and Santander). Make sure your card is enabled to be used online for purchases in international stores. To be able to do so, you should select the payment type Card after adding the course or courses that you wish to purchase in your shopping cart and insert the required information.
Payment through PayPal
In addition, you can use your PayPal account to enrol yourself in the courses. Please note the different payment methods available and their requirements for purchasing on Domestika:
- Credit card
- PayPal balance (requires linking a credit/debit card)
- Bank account (requires linking a credit/debit card)
*Please note that due to PayPal restrictions in some countries, the option to pay with your balance may be subject to certain conditions.
To use this method, you just need to add the course or courses you want to your shopping cart and select PayPal as the payment method. Once you have done that, an external window will open from the platform which will give you the option to complete the payment by choosing the payment method of your preference. You will be then redirected to the Domestika website where you have to click on "complete order" to finish the process.
Please note that you can select your preferred payment method within your PayPal account. You can find more information here.
Cash payments or local methods
If you are in Mexico, Colombia or Brazil, you can choose to use local payment methods such as paying in cash or via bank transfer.* In order for this payment option to appear for you, you should have your location updated in your profile. If you choose this payment method, we strongly recommend that you save the proof of payment until the course has been activated in your profile.
- Mexico: After following the necessary steps to make the purchase, please choose the option "Pay in cash and other payment methods" and insert your CURP number (if you don't know it, you can always find out what it is in this link. Take into account that we only request this information for security reasons). Select the bank or commercial entity of your choice in order to generate a proof of purchase and once you have it, please go to the bank or commercial entity to make the payment.
- Colombia: After following the necessary steps to make the purchase, please choose the option "Pay in cash and other payment methods" and insert the CC number. Select the bank or commercial entity of your choice in order to generate a proof of purchase and once you have it, please go to the bank or commercial entity to make the payment.
- Brazil: After following the necessary steps to make the purchase, please choose the option "Pay in Cash and other payment methods" and introduce the CPF/CNPJ number. Select the bank or commercial entity of your choice in order to generate a proof of purchase and once you have it, go to the bank or commercial entity to make the payment. Please always check if the purchase has been programmed and, in this case, take into account that the order will be activated after the payment date.
Remember that for payments made in cash there is a verification period of up to 3 working days, and for that reason access to the course is not given immediately. Once the transaction has successfully been verified, we will let you know so that you may begin your courses.
* If your shopping cart contains a subscription or Plus credits, you will not be able to select the cash payment option. To purchase a subscription, a payment method that enables automatic renewal is required.
Payment with the app
Payments made via Domestika ́s app are processed from the App Store (for iOS) or from Google Play Store (for Android).
If paying through the app, you should connect to your account in the corresponding Store and complete the payment for the courses through said Store choosing the method of payment that you have associated with your Apple or Google account.
Purchases made using the app are subject to the terms and conditions of the corresponding Store
(App Store or Google Play), therefore the prices and special offers that are applied could vary from those which appear on the web.
Charges in USD
Remember that we are a company based in the USA and that all payments that are made via the website are charged in USD. That said, you would need to bear in mind the exchange rate in addition to the commission that your bank or payment processor would take. This information is included on the website and is shown before the payment confirmation, both in your cart and during the purchase process.
*Unfortunately, due to the current regulations, we are not allowed to accept transactions from users located in some countries; we apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you require additional information about this, please get in touch with us through our contact form.
*As of March 9th, payments can no longer be processed from Russia.
Other articles that could interest you: