Domestika courses do not have an expiration date, so you should have no problem accessing them within My Courses.
If the My Courses section is empty, try the following solutions:
- Make sure you are accessing your correct Domestika profile. That is, the same profile from which you made your purchase, whether it's associated with your email account and password or linked to your Facebook profile.
- Review the course publication date. If you purchased the pre-sales course, you won't be able to access it until its publication date.
- Make sure you have added the course to your cart to enjoy it from your profile. If you bought the course as a gift by mistake, it will not appear among your courses, but the request will be in the Orders and Course Management section. If this is what happened, just redeem the gift code in your profile, following the instructions you will find in the same section of your orders.
If you still can't find your courses, write to email@example.com with payment details so that we can locate the order and check what's happening. Depending on the payment method you choose, we will need you to send us the following information:
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express Payment: Last 4 digits of card and date of purchase.
- PayPal Payment: Email from the PayPal account that was used to complete the payment and date of purchase.
- Payment through the Domestika App: proof of payment generated by iTunes or Google Play.
First of all, we want to reassure you that the courses don't disappear or get deleted. With the payment information, we will be able to find the purchase and, very soon, you will be enjoying your course!