Domestika’s courses are activated in the profile from which the purchase was made and they have no expiration date, so if you are unable to find your course in the “My Courses” section, the first thing we are going to ask you to do is to please verify that you are accessing your correct profile.
You can find your associated email address and user name for your profile by accessing the Account Settings section from the website and from the Settings section in the Domestika app.
Furthermore, when you make a purchase in Domestika, you will receive a payment confirmation notification along with the receipt of your purchase to the email with which you have made the registration and the purchase of your order. This email is the one that is linked to your profile and is the one with which your course is associated. To access your course, you just have to log in from our website or app and go to the My Courses section.
If the problem persists, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- You have logged into a wrong account accidentally: Make sure you are accessing the same profile from which you made your purchase, whether it's associated with your email account and password or linked to your Facebook profile or Apple ID account. Please note that before trying to access your correct account, you will need to log out of the current session. To do this, just click on your profile photo (in the top right-hand corner) and select Sign out. For this purpose, there are three possible ways to register:
- Email and password: by entering your email address and the password you chose. If you cannot remember the password you registered with, you can reset it here.
- Facebook: by clicking on the Log in with Facebook button. Remember that if you registered through Facebook you will not need to enter a password. Furthermore, all notifications about your courses and Domestika news will be sent to that email address you have linked to your social network profile. In case you would like to unlink your Domestika profile from Facebook, please go to the following article: I no longer want to log in with my Facebook profile. Is it possible?
- Apple ID: via the Sign in with Apple button. Please note that this registration does not require you to enter a password. For security reasons, Apple has included the option to hide your email, which you can manage in your Apple account preferences. As a result, if you chose this option, you'll be assigned a nickname (an encrypted email), so don't worry if you see an unknown email address associated with your account.
- The course has not yet been published: If you purchased the course in pre-sale, you will not be able to access it until the date of its publication. In this case, we will send you an email notifying you once the course is published.
- You bought the course as a gift by mistake: Make sure you have added the course to your cart to enjoy it from your profile. If this is not the case, it will not appear among your courses, but you will be able to find it in the Orders and Course Management section. Once there, just redeem the gift code in your profile, following the instructions you will find in the same section of your orders.
- Payment has not yet been verified (cash, bank transfer): If you have paid by bank transfer or cash, remember that your purchase will take between 2 and 3 business days to be validated. If you want to know more about this, you may click here (for Spanish speakers) or here (in Portuguese).
If you still can't find your courses, contact us and don't forget to add the payment details so that we can locate the order and check what's happening. Depending on the payment method you choose, we will need you to send us the following information:
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express Payment: last 4 digits of the card and exact date of purchase.
- PayPal Payment: email address of the PayPal account used to complete the payment and date of purchase.
- Payment on the website through local methods (cash, bank transfer) processed by dLocal: proof of payment or ticket from the store where the deposit was made.
- Payment through the Domestika App: invoice generated and sent by Apple Store or Google Play and exact name of the course you purchased.
First of all, we want to reassure you that the courses don't disappear or get deleted. With the payment information, we will be able to find the purchase and, very soon, you will be enjoying your course!