Domestika courses are activated in the profile from which the purchase was made, and do not have an expiry date, so you should have no problem accessing them from the My Courses section of your profile.
Once you have completed a purchase, you will receive a payment confirmation notification along with your purchase receipt to the email you used to register and purchase your order.
If you find that the My Courses section of your profile is empty, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- You have logged into a wrong account accidentally: Make sure you are accessing the same profile from which you made your purchase, whether it's associated with your email account and password or linked to your Facebook profile or Apple ID account. Please note that before trying to access your correct account, you will need to log out of the current session. To do this, just click on your profile photo (in the top right-hand corner) and select Sign out. For this purpose, there are three possible ways to register:
- Email and password: by entering your email address and the password you chose. If you cannot remember the password you registered with, you can reset it here.
- Facebook: by clicking on the Log in with Facebook button. Remember that if you registered through Facebook you will not need to enter a password. Furthermore, all notifications about your courses and Domestika news will be sent to that email address you have linked to your social network profile. In case you would like to unlink your Domestika profile from Facebook, please go to the following article: I no longer want to log in with my Facebook profile. Is it possible?
- Apple ID: via the Sign in with Apple button. Please note that this registration does not require you to enter a password. For security reasons, Apple has included the option to hide your email, which you can manage in your Apple account preferences. As a result, if you chose this option, you'll be assigned a nickname (an encrypted email), so don't worry if you see an unknown email address associated with your account.
- The course has not yet been published: If you purchased the course in pre-sale, you will not be able to access it until the date of its publication. In this case, we will send you an email notifying you once the course is published.
- You bought the course as a gift by mistake: Make sure you have added the course to your cart to enjoy it from your profile. If this is not the case, it will not appear among your courses, but you will be able to find it in the Orders and Course Management section. Once there, just redeem the gift code in your profile, following the instructions you will find in the same section of your orders.
- Payment has not yet been verified (cash, bank transfer): If you have paid by bank transfer or cash, remember that your purchase will take between 2 and 3 business days to be validated. If you want to know more about this, you may click here (for Spanish speakers) or here (in Portuguese).
If you still can't find your courses, contact us and don't forget to add the payment details so that we can locate the order and check what's happening. Depending on the payment method you choose, we will need you to send us the following information:
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express Payment: last 4 digits of the card and exact date of purchase.
- PayPal Payment: email address of the PayPal account used to complete the payment and date of purchase.
- Payment on the website through local methods (cash, bank transfer) processed by dLocal: proof of payment or ticket from the store where the deposit was made.
- Payment through the Domestika App: invoice generated and sent by Apple Store or Google Play
First of all, we want to reassure you that the courses don't disappear or get deleted. With the payment information, we will be able to find the purchase and, very soon, you will be enjoying your course!