There are several reasons why you may encounter problems at the time of purchase, the most common being due to a problem with your account or with the connection to your bank's server.
In order to make a successful purchase, please follow these instructions before trying again, depending on the chosen device or payment method:
- Web payment with credit/debit card:
- Check your Internet connection, change your browser (if you are not already using it) to Chrome or Mozilla, clear your cache and cookies and, if you have any AdBlock enabled, disable it on the Domestika website.
- We would also encourage you to complete the purchase from the incognito/private window of your browser.
- Make sure your debit or credit card is enabled for online shopping at international stores. If you are not sure if your card is international, you can confirm this information directly with your bank.
- Verify that you have sufficient balance to complete the order. Remember that charges are made in dollars and for this reason there may be a slight variation with respect to the amount that you see reflected in your local currency, which will depend on the exchange rate managed by your bank.
- In some countries there are local/national taxes which are applied to international purchases or to currencies which are different from that of your local currency which can result in an additional charge. This could result in your account not having the sufficient balance to be able to complete the purchase. If you think that is your case, please check directly with your bank.
- Lastly, please try to complete the purchase using a different device and if the problem continues, we would suggest changing your payment method. You can check the available payment methods in this link.
- Web payment with PayPal:
If you have chosen this payment method and an error occurs at the time of purchase, this is most likely due to a connection failure between PayPal and the payment platform, so we suggest that you follow the previously mentioned recommendations and try to make the payment again.
On the other hand, if you have tried to make the purchase and the charge appears in your account but you do not have access to the course, we recommend that you get in contact directly with PayPal as they sometimes retain the funds when a purchase does not go through successfully. Here you have the link to PayPal where you will be able to communicate with their team so they they can clarify what has happened for you.
- Web payment in cash/local methods:
Payments in cash are available from Mexico, Colombia and Brazil. If you have chosen this payment method and an error occurs, please look at the following article: I am unable to complete my payment in cash
- Payment with the App:
Payments made with Domestika's App are processed from the App Store (with iOS) or from Google Play (with Android). If you have completed the purchase of a course but do not have access to it, we invite you to take a look at this article.
Lastly, once you have made sure that everything is correct, we would ask you to try to make the payment again. In the case that an error message continues to appear for you, please get in contact with us through our contact form so that we can double check and offer you additional assistance.