There are several reasons why you may encounter problems at the time of purchase, the most common being due to a problem with your account or with the connection to your bank's server.
In order to make a successful purchase, please follow these instructions before trying again:
- Check your Internet connection, change your browser (if you are not already using it) to Chrome or Mozilla, clear your cache and cookies and, if you have any AdBlock enabled, disable it on the Domestika website. We would also encourage you to complete the purchase from the incognito/private window of your browser.
- Make sure your debit or credit card is enabled for online shopping at international stores. If you are not sure if your card is international, you can confirm this information directly with your bank.
- Verify that you have sufficient balance to complete the order. Remember that charges are made in dollars and for this reason there may be a slight variation with respect to the amount that you see reflected in your local currency, which will depend on the exchange rate managed by your bank.
- In some countries there are local/national taxes which are applied to international purchases or to currencies which are different from that of your local currency which can result in an additional charge. This could result in your account not having the sufficient balance to be able to complete the purchase. If you think that is your case, please check directly with your bank.
- Lastly, please try to complete the purchase using a different device and if the problem continues, we would suggest changing your payment method. You can check the available payment methods in this link.
Once you have made sure that everything is correct, please try again to finish the payment to see if this now works. If the problem persists, contact us by clicking here, so that we can continue helping you and investigate the matter further.