With the Domestika app, you can enjoy your courses and all of the creative content from your mobile device.
First of all, make sure your Operating System is compatible with the app. You can find this information here.
Are you ready? Download the app by going to the App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android) or from here.
What can you do from the app?
- Sign up: You can create your account from the app. You can choose to register with your email address, Facebook account or Apple ID. Take a look at this article to find additional information.
- Search for courses: You’ll find the same catalog of courses that you see on the website and you'll be able to filter them by language. You can find more info here.
- Buy courses: You can buy all of the courses you’d like to take. Bundles are only available on the website and you can see how to buy them here. When you buy courses from the app, the charges are processed by the Stores (Apple and Google Play) and they have their own purchasing conditions. You can find some additional information here. If you are a Plus member you'll be able to purchase your courses with the Plus discount and also using your credits.
- Additional resources: Like on the web, from the app you will be able to download additional resources for your course. If you have any problems with this, we recommend you visit the following article.
- Mark units as completed: Like on the website, in the app you'll be able to mark units as completed as you progress through the course. You'll find this option at the end of each unit.
- Wishlist: Not sure which course to take because there are just too many amazing options? Save your preferred courses in a wishlist so they are always at hand for when you decide to buy them.
- Notifications: You can go to your profile and access the account settings. There you’ll find the option to enable push notifications for news, activity in your courses and discounts. Don’t miss anything! For email notifications, you can set them up via the website.
- Download courses: In the app you can download lessons so that you have access even if you’re offline. Don’t know what to do on a 3-hour flight? Boost your creativity with Domestika! You can find the step-by-step guide here.
- Watch your courses on TV: With the app, you can also connect to your TV using Chromecast; check out the details here.
- Certificates: If you have a Domestika subscription or you have redeemed your course using a Domestika for Business access, you will receive a certificate at the end of the course, which you can also download from the app. For more information, visit this article.
- Domestika Plus: You can purchase and manage your Plus subscription from the app, you can find all the information about Plus in-app in this article.
- Open courses: Are you a PRO/Plus member? Enjoy your open courses from the app. Just scroll down and you’ll find all the available open courses.
- Projects: In the app, you'll find many incredible projects to inspire you; you can also interact with their creators, leaving comments.
Although some features are only available on the website, we’re working to add more and more functionalities to the app.
Some things you need to do from the website (for now)
Build your portfolio and share your projects with the community! Find out how to do this here. Also, if you want to review your course, you can find all of the information here. Is there a mistake in the subtitles of your course and you want to report it? Check out how to do it here.
- Purchasing your courses
Since all the purchases in the app are done through the App Stores, we still have some limitations, such as buying packs of courses or using other payment methods that are not the ones linked to your store account. Here you can see all of the available payment methods if you’re using the website. If you have a discount code, you can also use it by purchasing your courses through the website; here you can find a step-by-step guide.
- Plus credits
If you're a Plus member and want to buy more credits, you can also do this only from the website. Check out this article for more information about Plus credits.
- Domestika as a gift
Gifting a creative course is a wonderful idea! You can give a specific course or you can buy a gift card so that the other person can choose the course they like the most. You’ve received a course as a gift? Lucky you! Check how to redeem it.
- Profile and Messaging
If you need to edit your profile or change your email address or password, you can do all of that from the website; it is all explained here. In your account settings, you can also set up your messaging.
Hope you enjoy the Domestika app experience!